Kathleen McElwaine Online Demonstration & Teaching Videos at Patreon.com/KTWS I am no longer able to teach Watercolor Classes weekly in Georgetown Texas so I have made the transition to Demonstration & Teaching Videos. Class videos are available for $1.00 for each new video posted per month. Please support me as I make this transition by heading over to my Patreon website and signing up.Patreon.com/ktws
- One on One, Private Watercolor or Oil Painting Classes.
- 2-4 hour private class times available Monday – Friday
- In Your Home, my home or in my Studio 816 S Main Street, Georgetown, TX 78626
- Become a patron from my Patreon.com/ktws for a reduced price on private classes. Regular price $50.00 per hour, minimum class 2 hours.
- contact Kathleen McElwaine
Invite Me to Speak or Teach
- The event can be 1 – 3 hours
- Available Morning, Afternoon or Evening or 2-3 day Retreat Program
- Classes, The host location provides a place for each person at a table
- The fun, the memory, the painting or the stories, I show up with everything needed
- Christian Bible based Stories.
- Outreach style classes, Churches will want to invite the neighborhood
- Contact Kathleen McElwaine
Speak to 1st Peter Bible Study group to introduce Devotions, Watercolor & Fellowship. Hyde Park Baptist Church, Austin, Texas
University of Texas Art Coop, Demonstration Sept 28th for the Fall Show at the Coop Art Store, with Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor Paint
Art/School Supplies, University Co-op Bookstore, 2246 Guadalupe St.Austin, TX 7870, http://www.universitycoop.com/artstore
Education Beyond the Walls 787 Collective Studio Keep The White Space Workshop
I always teach with Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor Paint
- October 21, 2017 9:00 a.m. – Noon $30.00
- How is God inviting you into greater creativity? Learn by playing with color and water and reflect together on what it means to keep the white space in art and in life. No skill required.
- Presenter Ms. Kathleen McElwaine is a celebrated artist whose classes incorporate an uncomplicated step-by-step method of watercolor painting that imbues the same spirit of play she found through art as a child. Kathleen believes that everyone can find joy in exploring their creativity.
- Recommended for anyone interested in connecting head and heart and faith and art; also for congregations interested in joining the 787 collective.
- Learn more by visiting 787 Collective
November 2-4, 2017
TAEA, Galveston Texas with Daniel Smith Paint. I will be teaching two workshops.
- Keep The White Space® we will paint the Ridley Sea Turtle
- Daniel Smith Watersoluble Oils, I will demonstrate how to paint the Sea Turtle or a Palm Tree.
- Available in Waterman Marketing Booth when I am not teaching workshops.
- Be sure to pick up your Kathleen McElwaine Daniel Smit Dot Card.
What Kathleen’s Students are Saying
We all had the best time yesterday, and the girls are very proud of their paintings (as are Chris and I). Thanks so much!
Registered! Excited to reconnect with art!